Re: [g-a-devel] [Accessibility-atspi] proposing ATK/AT-SPI API additions

Hi Rich,

Sorry for never answering this when you first sent it.

You can get a list of at-spi events by looking at EVENT_TREE in pyatspi/constants.py in the pyatspi sources. Ie,
git clone git://git.gnome.org/pyatspi2

Atk events generally correspond to AT-SPI events (ie, "object:bounds-changed" in AT-SPI would be generated by emitting a bounds_changed signal on the ATK object). Focus events are an exception to this--the atk implementor should call atk_focus_tracker_notify to let listeners such as atk-bridge know that the focus has changed.

-Mike