Re: [g-a-devel] Starting of at-spi-registryd

Hi Marcin;

Whatever you use as your session manager needs to start the accessibility registry. You can then use accessibility with Gnome programs and gnome-compatible programs (like OpenOffice.org and mozilla) even if you are not running Gnome as your desktop manager.

Best regards,

Bill

Marcin Lyko wrote:
Ok, but what if I don't use Gnome at all? How to use a11y without Gnome?
Do I have to start at-spi-registryd 'manually' then?

Regards,
Marcin