DONT WASTE WORK!!!!!

Hallo all,

I just want to say my current feelings about GNOME:

I think we should move all relevant things to the Mailinglists. If we want
GNOME to be usable and good, we can NOT split our hackers into mayparts!!!!

This means anything that might be relevant from the achitetual ppoint of view
has to be Discussed in th open, things not purely technical in some list
every gnome developer reads!!!!

It is a no-no to replace gconf by something diffent without the knowleage of
the gconf maintainer!!! We should COMMUNICATE und COOPERATE!!!!

So we do not split our effort, we can't get to a good DESKTOP if everone does
his OWN shit.

And of course we can't make GNOME an BIG COMPANY only project!!!

!!!! I'LL REPEAT WE MUST AGREE ON ARCHITEURAL CHANGES !!!!

else gnome turn out to some kind of M$ dictatorship, we don't like 'what
ever' the developers have to use something different!

Maybe on course of this is that much is discussed in private, or in much to
high traffic mailing lists, without any note that is is importat, burryed
down is an thread with an name like "I've got a Problem".

Martin

PS: all those capital letters intended.
PPS: an view from someone who just sees this mess