Re: l10n issues (Re: GNOME Releng web site)

Sorry we Japanese translation team will never do this because
there are too many applications fatally broken in our Japanese
environment because those apps authors don't even think about to
implement true i18n for just they are not interested in it. So I
think it's a very silly idea to force innocent volunteers to translate
those apps that will never try to improve i18n.

QT2/KDE2 is really more i18n'ed than GNOME nowadays and this will
never change even in GNOME 2.0 with Pango because the all developers
seems to say 'Owen Tayor should work more' and forget the application
side efforts for i18n are still needed. It's not the appropriate topic
for this gnome-1.4 list, but it is the truth...

--
Nakai