Online Glom status: 22 - 26 Aug 2011

This Week
========

* Finished work on the FlowTable layout in the Details View

This took a little longer than I thought because my initial strategy
didn't work when using the child widget's vertical height for the
layout.

* Added the document title to the top of the browser page.

* Started adding support for Portals in the Details View

Next Week
=========

* Continue working on the Portals in the Details View

I want to reuse the CellTable code from the ListView but I still need
to investigate if this will work out.

Looking Ahead

* Add support for Notebooks in the Details View