Re: Error on Win: "Glom Python Module Not Installed"

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 11:55 +0100, Lennart Aangeenbrug wrote:

I was referring to
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/glom-devel-list/2009-October/msg00001.html Maybe a dumb question (but i'm
new to Glom ;-): what kind of 'hosting' can you use? You are referring to self-hosted PostgresSQL. But a
regular user does not host his own database.

When you create a file, you may choose to self-host it or to use a
central database server. See the choices at the bottom of this window:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/murrayc/4253786492/sizes/o/

 Does a standard Glom file use an internal database and therefore can
be exchanged between platforms?

Yes, self-hosting is the default. I don't know how well it works when
copied between platforms. It's something we need to look at.