Re: Some question about UI...

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 17:04 -0300, Carlos Savoretti wrote:
      Hi all...

I've some doubts about how the interface operates in the following
situations.

- When you're making an Invoice and you need to find out the ID
of some product (let's suppose we has a long list of products to
sell), how do you make the search in that long list ?

Yes, that would be difficult with a large list. I guess we need a button
like we have for ID fields on the main part of the details layout.

It would not be pretty, but it needs to be easily discoverable.

I'd hope you could choose a product and then return to the original
invoice details at the point we were in the beginning.

Well, Glom should show the same record, with the same layout, when you
switch tables and come back. If not, it's a bug. But please try the
latest version.

 I tried to Open the invoice lines, use the Find Mode, etc. but
none of them worked for me.

P.S.: I have installed glom from FC5 extras. Glom is 1.2.1

--
Murray Cumming