Re: PyGDA ?

Murray Cumming wrote:

pygda is now part of gnome-python-extras. Ubuntu has it in its
python-gnome2-extras package, so hopefully Debian does too.
Aha, this have been included after the 2.12 release of this package, I quess.

I role my own debian package then :-)

I get this error when building :

pygdavalue_conversions.c: In function 'pygda_value_from_pyobject':
pygdavalue_conversions.c:34: error: 'PyDateTime_DateTimeType' undeclared (first use in this function) pygdavalue_conversions.c:34: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only oncepygdavalue_conversions.c:34: error: for each function it appears in.) pygdavalue_conversions.c:44: error: 'PyDateTime_DateType' undeclared (first use in this function) pygdavalue_conversions.c:50: error: 'PyDateTime_TimeType' undeclared (first use in this function)

But I have a python-dev package installed so 'PyDateTime_DateTimeType' is installed (in datetime.h) but the compiler can't seem to find it !

Thanks for the optimism.
Lets hope it is more than that :-)

/BL