Re: off topic: how to "start" Glom

Hello,

Murray Cumming wrote in an email dated 02-Nov-05 08:57:
Yes, and that's mentioned in the instructions. Nicolas, did you do that?

Yes, and it works now.

I am not 100% sure about this, but it appears that if you create the user in Postgres before allowing the access, Glom won't like it. Anyway, I deleted this user account (dropuser) and re-created it, and it works. Thanks a lot for your help

However, you were right, Glom crashes a lot, and I don't think that I will be able to use it. I can not access the the example database (it gets created, but is empty), and the application closes every time I make a wrong move. :-(

Back to XP for me, I'm afraid.

Nicolas
--
Ad Noiseam