[Glade-users] strange behaviour on GtkGrid

Hi.
I'm customizing the glade plugin.

My dialog tree is

GtkWindow - window1
   GtkGrid - grid1 (3x2) - only one cell used
       GtkGrid - grid2 (1x1)
            GtkLabel - label1

From the popup menu, if I choose "Remove parent" on label1, the
GtkGrid(grid2) is removed but my label
is positioned in another cell of grid1 and not the one where was grid2.

The catalog  was modified for GtkWidget in
- deep-post-create-function
- read-widget-function
- write-widget-function
- create-editor-property-function
- string-from-value-function
- create-editable-function

and in my deep post code I have

  if(reason==GLADE_CREATE_REBUILD)
    return;

  if(reason!=GLADE_CREATE_COPY)
     MyCustomizer(adaptor, widget);

  objtype=glade_widget_adaptor_get_object_type(adaptor);
  if(g_type_is_a(objtype, GTK_TYPE_WIDGET))
    glade_gtk_widget_deep_post_create(adaptor, widget, reason);
  else
    if(GWA_GET_CLASS (G_TYPE_OBJECT)->deep_post_create)
      GWA_GET_CLASS (G_TYPE_OBJECT)->deep_post_create(adaptor, widget, reason);

I don't know where to look, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all. Cheers,
Dome