[Glade-users] Using Glade to generate HTML and CSS

Glade users,

I am a senior at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) majoring in Computer Science, and I am investigating a
project involving writing tools to allow Glade to generate HTML and CSS for web pages. I think this could be
extremely useful for writing applications which are web pages, which has become increasingly common.

This idea seems to have been mentioned in the past, but I have found very little follow-up. Does anyone on
this list have any experience with this area? I expect to write all of the necessary pieces as part of the
project, but I would be very interested in any related examples which may have already been tried.

Thank you all,
Eric Willisson