[Glade-users] custom handlers in libglade and gtk builder

Hi -- I'm converting a project from libglade to gtkbuilder and I've
run into a snag with custom objects.  In the code I'm working on there
is the line:

    from gtk.glade import set_custom_handler

followed by a function definition:

    def get_custom_handler(glade, function_name, widget_name,
                       str1, str2, int1, int2)

and

    set_custom_handler(get_custom_handler)

I need to know how to do the same sort of thing in the gtkbuilder
world.  So, how does one set up custom handlers in the gtk.builder
world?

--
Gerald Britton