[Glade-users] Glade 3.6.7 "Horizontally Oriented" Released !

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
3.4.x is hands down stabler than 3.6,
but I doubt the world cares very much
about a libglade tool today.
I guess I must be in a world of my own :-)
I am switching to GtkBuilder because it seems to be the way the Gtk
community is going so it would be nice to have a tool that does GtkBuilder
directly.  With 3.6.7 I must constantly save because it crashes so often.
I have only used the Windows build of 3.6.7 so I don't know if the Linux
one is any better.

Is there already a bug report for this instability?  I tried looking
through the bug list but didn't see anything (obvious) about that
problem.

Damon Register