[Glade-users] Accelerator keys in glade 3.6.2

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Jonathan Lane <lanej at horizon.com> wrote:
How do accelerators work in glade 3.6.2? ?My accelerators for menu
items that worked in glade 3.4.5 now don't all work in 3.6.2. ?I see
that it wants me to define an AccelGroup, but should I do this for
each window or one global one for the app?

Generally if you dont plan on doing anything fancy by
hand with your accel groups, you will only need one accel
group and it must be added to each toplevel window.

Some of my accelerators do work -- like CTRL-C/X/V (for cut, copy,
paste), and CTRL-Q for quit -- but others like CTRL-W (to close the
window), CTRL-+/- (zoom in/out), and CTRL-T (to toggle an hpane) don't
work. ?I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Hrm, the widgets that have accelerators have to be inside windows
that have accel groups afaics ?

I'll have to look deeper into that one, minds a little foggy with
accelerators...