[Glade-users] Treeview filter

I'm having a problem filtering treeviews.

Essentially I have three treeviews, and a bunch of combo boxes which filter those treeviews, more or less
like so

treestore_filter=treestore.filter_new()
treestore_filter.set_visible_func(foo)

combobox.set_model(treestore_filter)

And it works perfectly, but when I do the exact same thing, but for another treeview widget (as opposed to a
combobox widget), none of the entries show up...it's just an empty treeview widget with no rows/columns. If I
query for the depth of the treeview, or if I traverse the elements inside it, they are there, just not
visible.

Does anyone know what I can do?
thanks