[Glade-users] 2 Questions

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Richard Seguin
<richard.seguin at transubuntu.ca> wrote:
I am new at glade and I am having a hard time finding some answers to
 some questions.

 1. How can I change the background color of my frame?

you can use gtk_widget_modify_bg() I believe its called, see
the GtkWidget docs for that, you cant do it in glade.

 2.  If I have more then one frame how can I hide/show one of them?

also in the same docs on gtk.org/api, gtk_widget_[hide/show]();