[Glade-users] using gtk_main_quit() as a callback function

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 16:21 -0700, Jeff Steele wrote:

        Hi All,

Hi,
   I dont know how the python bindings to libglade work, usually
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect() will just dlsym() your functions
from the running executable - if the executable was compiled without
the right sugar that everyone already knows about (just type "libglade"
in google and feel lucky), then you get a polite error message of
this nature:
  "yo ! I cant find yer symbol gtk_main_quit in da exec file dude !"

Which you probably would have caught so I'd look into those
python bindings I guess...