[Glade-users] Glade3 gettext

not more reliable, dgettext is used to specify the domain, gtk+ translations
for example are in the gtk+ domain, usually its used for libraries only.

I think if you are having problems you must just maybe make a call
to setlocale() and make sure you are installing your .mo files in
the appropriate place.