[Glade-users] Automatically scaling my application?

On Friday 13 April 2007 11:02, Harmuth, Florian wrote:
Hello all,
i'm not sure if this question is correct here. Is it possible to
automatically scale my application depending on the resolution of my X? My
application runs on a 12" and on 17" monitors. So on 17" it looks very
small.

Best Regards,

Florian Harmuth
Hi,
Develop the app so that it looks normal on a 17".
It will obviously look enormous on a 12".
Try to reduce the resolution on the 12" ie if you use 1027x768 pixels on the
17" use 640x480 on the 12".