[Glade-users] Translatable strings

Olivier Rolland wrote:
[...]
I did not test everything, but I had problems with tooltips and title
of dialogs. If you want more, it is quite easy to create a dialog with
every possible widgets, save the project and check if
should-be-translatable strings are, indeed, translatable...

Ok,
    verified, widget tooltips and dialog titles are missing translatable
attributes - thanks for reporting them.

So in reply - yes ofcourse we want to know about missing translatable
attributes, please continue to report any such trivial findings.