[Glade-users] Can you disable drag and drop in the Text Entry box?

Le mercredi 09 mars 2005 à 10:36 -0500, Irwin Michael G DLVA a écrit :
Has anyone else noticed that "drag and drop" within a Text Entry box (in the
compiled application) will cause the computer to freeze up?!  It may be just
on my configuration, but it is a definite problem.  I keep doing this by
accident while trying to highlight the text in the box.  Is there any way to
disable the "drag and drop" feature?

It only happens in your application, is that right?
Does it print any debug messages when you start it from the command
line, like libglade not finding an event or whatever?