[Glade-users] A GTK window doesn't quit with gtk_main_quit()

Hello everyone,
     I'm trying to use a GTK window containing 2 textview to display
some information on each time of iteration in a loop like this:

extern GtkWidget *mainFrame;

while(1)
{

     mainFrame=  create_mainFrame();  // these 3 lines are at the end
of the looop
     gtk_widget_show( mainFrame );
     gtk_main();
}

while another file named callbacks.cc is look like this:

void
on_buttonExit_clicked                  (GtkButton       *button,
                                         gpointer         user_data)
{
   gtk_main_quit();
}

But somehow, when the on_buttionExit_clicked() is called, the
mainFrame doesn't quit, instead it stay still there with "no widgets
alive." ( when I switch focus to other window to cover it and switch
back, the covered widgets are not redrawn ). And if I tried to click
on the quit button on top of the window, it shows "this application
doesn't respond" and both window and main program are terminated.

I know these information seems maybe too few, I upload the code of
the loop, the callbacks function code, and the interface definition
code here:
http://mail.cs.nchu.edu.tw/~s9256033/callbacks.cc
http://mail.cs.nchu.edu.tw/~s9256033/Simulator.cpp
http://mail.cs.nchu.edu.tw/~s9256033/interface.cc

Sorry for so much code listed above, but I just can't individualize
the part causing the problem.
If anyone had any clue or suggestion, it's would be truly appreciated.

Thanks.