[Glade-users] Again LibGlade problem "could not find signal handler"

Hello Gladers,

More a libGlade related problem, but I guess it is the right place to
post about.

I have been using glade/libglade sine 4 or 5 years in Dr.Geo, a C++/Gtk+
application for geometry.
From time to time I met the famous LibGlade related problem "could not
find signal handler" when using autoconnect.

Lately I did a major dist-upgrade in my Debian boxes and then this
problem show up again with freshy compiled Dr.Geo. Strangely the problem
did not appear in my last Debian package of DrGeo (from 1 january 2005).
Nevertheless I have not changed the DrGeo code since then. So I fell
quite frustrated about tracking the problem.

Does any of you meet this problem recently?
Was it related to libglade, gmodule, gcc, Automake&Co scripts or
anything else?

Bye

Hilaire Fernandes