[Glade-users] glade 2.6.3: menu items: translation data missing

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 23:26, Neil Zanella wrote:
Hello,

I have part of a menu that says (Export as... -> SQL).
So basically SQL is the text of a menu item which I do not want
translators to translate, because they may not even know what SQL is.

So, I wonder, in the edit menus which can be accessed by right clicking on
an application window's toolbar, I think it would be nice if there was
a [...] button
following the label name there as well, so people could edit
translation hints and
whether the text is translatable or not.

Yes, I suppose we should have it ideally. But its not that important, so
I don't think I'll add it to Glade 2. Maybe for Glade 3.