Fwd: [Glade-users] custom widgets: please help

Hello,

Could someone please show me how to accomplish the following task:

1.  create a small widget with two buttons with glade
2.  use libglade to make a constructor C function for it
3.  make it show up in glade application, and have glade
     actually render the widget as I place it down in glade

Thanks,

I really appreciate it,

Neil

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:47:08 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom