[Glade-users] segfault after widget destroy

On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 20:04, Karla Stenger wrote:

No, what i want is to go back to my main window, thats if i just click on the X
of my settings_window. If i'm in my main window i would call gtk_main_quit(),
that was working fine for what i need now.

If you want the settings window to be destroyed, I don't think you need
to do anything.

Is the stack trace different without the "destroy" signal handler
connected?