[Glade-users] creation evetn for a window

Hello Halil:
In the main.c which glade creates I added the a call to gtk_init_add:
   GtkFunction *func_ptr;
   func_ptr = (GtkFunction *)&my_init;
   gtk_init_add((GtkFunction)func_ptr, (gpointer)someData);

BTW, I placed it in the main after the show and before the call:
    gtk_widget_show(myWindow);
    gtk_init_add((GtkFunction)func_ptr, (gpointer)someData);
    gtk_main ();

Probably unconventioal, but it worked for me.