[Glade-users] Single instance of "about"

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 11:41, you wrote:
On Monday 23 June 2003 18:33, you wrote:
On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 10:43, Ahmad Al-rasheedan wrote:
The project I am working on has "about" button. The problem
I have is it will fire up the about & credits window every time
I click on "about" button.

Is'nt that what should be happening?

Thats not what I meant. I meant to say when I fire up my application and
click on the "about" button I get the about widget. I click on it again and
I get another about widget fire up. It loooks awkard and one instance
should be allowed.

 Thanks.

--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)