[Glade-users] glade on win32

Hi,

I built glade-2.0.0 on my windows machine -- there is
one annoyance which I also noticed on glade-1.1.3 --
the initial position of the palette is off the left
edge of the viewing area -- off by exactly the width
of the window frame.  Likewise the initial position of
the properties window is off the top of the viewing
area -- off by exactly the height of the title bar.

Hmmm, so I look in the code, palette.c (47):

gtk_window_move (GTK_WINDOW (glade_palette), 0, 250);

I change the 0 to a 10 and voila.  I'm not
knowledgeable enough to know whether this is a problem
with my particular build, a bug in gtk, a bug in my
gtk installation, or what.

I do know that this is not the behavior on my Linux
machine.

Also, on my windows machine, the program crashes if
the
.gladedep file is read-only.

I did search google and came up with nothing.  Does
anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks for listening
Dave Joyner