[Glade-users] images in gtk, and escape from gtk_main_loop

Hi Yannis,
what works fine for me is:
Call a function that loops and grabs pictures and displays. To still
keep the rest operable call gtk_main_iteration() each time you'll
grabbed an image. Be sure about reentrancy issues however!

I display the images I grab with gdk_draw_gray_image() (draw raw image
onto a GdkPixmap) and gdk_draw_pixmap() (draw GdkPixmap onto a GtkImage
widget). For me this works fine without any flickering.

Hope this helps,
Franz
Franz Parzefall
Vision Systems

Multitest elektronische Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
Aeussere Oberaustr. 4
83026 Rosenheim
Germany
Tel:   +49 (0)8031 406 473