[Glade-users] Common Area

Hello,
You need to learn GTK+, GTK is a library that glade uses to make the
gui, each object that you see in your gui has functions that will
manipulate each properties (visuals & data) for your objects in gui.
Glade is a tool (very, very important) to use GTK+.
Look in www.gtk.org and found the tutorial.

Sucess

Flavio Alberto
flaviothunder

Ricky Foo wrote:

Hello.
  I am new to glade. Hope somebody can help me out. I am developing a GUI
using glade and writing the underlying main codes in C. How do I ensure that
whatever stuffs that is input from the user to the GUI will be passed back
to the underlying codes and vice versa. ( I do not know the technique to do
this.)

Regards,
Ricky