[Glade-users] support.c & interface.c undefined reference to `_'

Hello,

I was using Glade to build a dynamic library and an
executable. The dynamic library would contain the support.c
file and a few popup windows (like would youlike to save
your work, or erase a file, etc.). I have no problem or
warning compiling the library (I'm compiling it with -Wall
even)

But I'm stuck with the main executable when I'm linking, it
says me : libgui.so: undefined reference to `_'

And I've found lots of this kind of weird code in
interface.c and support.c such as this ones :

smnuNew = gtk_menu_item_new_with_label ("");
tmp_key = gtk_label_parse_uline (GTK_LABEL (GTK_BIN
(smnuNew)->child), _("_Nouveau"));

Is that C standard and what does it do, can I remove them?

Jean-Christophe