[Glade-users] Colours in a Druid page

I've got a druid all working but it doesn't look quite right.  In one of
the pages I have a bunch of GtkEntry and GtkLabel widgets but their
backgrounds are all grey where the rest of the druid has a white
background.  I don't see where to set the colour for these widgets, any
ideas?

I've got a bunch of HBoxes inside the VBox that druids automatically have.
The HBoxes have GtkLabel and GtkEntry widgets.

--
Matt McParland                                  matt engsoc org