[Glade-users] Interprocess communication

Is there a way a process can insert an event into the event queue of
another process.  I use to use X-lib, Xt and Xm and as I recall, a
process (that was not a display process, in other words, it was not in a
gtk_main() kind of loop) could register an Atom with the display process
it wanted to communicate with and then use this Atom to insert events
into the other process event queue.  Is there some thing similar in gtk?

Thanks,

Lourdes T. Maldonado
Ibiquity Digital