[Glade-users] libglade and Windows

--------------050303040709000207080305

Hi there,

I'n not really sure, if this question isn't going to be a little
bit O.T., but I haven't found an own libglade mailinglist,
so I'll give it a try in this one.

I use libglade in one of my programs that I crosscompile
for Linux and Windows (NT, 2000).
I use the *libglade-0.15* source with a slightly modified
*glade/makefile.mingw* in the source-tree and
i386-mingw32-gcc to compile it.
The problem is, that the function
glade_xml_signal_connect_data doesn't work
in the *glade.dll* for Windows.

Has anybody ever had the same problem or is any-
one using libglade (glade.dll) for Windows ?

Bernd

--
Linux is like a tipi: No gates, no windows,
samba-dancing, gnu-eating apache inside...

--------------050303040709000207080305

I'n not really sure, if this question isn't going to be a little<br>
bit O.T., but I haven't found an own libglade mailinglist,<br>
so I'll give it a try in this one.<br>
I use libglade in one of my programs that I crosscompile<br>
for Linux and Windows (NT, 2000).<br>
i386-mingw32-gcc to compile it.<br>
The problem is, that the function<br>
Has anybody ever had the same problem or is any-<br>
one using libglade (glade.dll) for Windows ?<br>
Bernd<br>
<pre class="moz-signature">--
Linux is like a tipi: No gates, no windows,
samba-dancing, gnu-eating apache inside...
</pre>
--------------050303040709000207080305--