[Glade-users] Images on buttons

Hello,

        I'm new to Glade and I want to ask, if it's possible to put an image to
the button? I found it's possible if the button is placed in a toolbar.
But I'd like to have it on a button not in a toolbar.
        Anyway I'd like to know if it's possible to specify where the image
should be placed? It's on the top of button by default, but I want it on
the left (for now, on botton or on right maybe in near future).
        Other question is, if it's possible to change some item properties,
e.g. font (size,color) of label...?
        Maybe it's possible wiht GNOME objects, but I have glade without GNOME
support, I don't want to use GNOME object as I want to have it pure
glib/gdk/gtk+ app so I can port it to MS Windows.
        The last question is, if it's possible to specify somehow how the
source code should be produced? I want to make an apllication for
administration of some specific database. I have an idea I use
gtk_notebook and each page will represent one module (resp. module's
configuration). I want to make these modules dynamically un/loadable, so
I'd like to have each notebook page in separate source file to make
separate dynamic object from them.

        I really like glade, it look's cool and I did some small projects with
it already.

Edas