[Glade-users] Where i can find a text whow to program whith a Glade

There are some on-line help stuff.  The only on-line GLADE tutor doesn't
show you how to use Glade, but instead, how to use libglade.  The only
book that I have fond with glade tutor's in it is GTK+/GNOME Programming
by Peter Wright published by WROX.  I fond this book very useful, though
it's not published under the Open Publication License, it is a very good
book and I haven't heard of any others except for GTK+/Gnome Application
Development, by Havoc Penningtion.  This book is released user the OPL,
but as the author's point out, it's not for beginners.

-Jeff

pwrsht

Cocota J�nior wrote:

Where i can find a text whow to program whith a Glade. That have
language C and SQL.