[Fwd: [Glade-users] Include others libraries in a Glade project] -> Good now

Hello James and every one

Perfect you were true regarding the problem of substitution for the
variables XML_CFLAGS and XML_LIBS. I ve reused the code given by Damon
(Chaplin) for the configuration of the variables and I ve added commands
that you told me regarding the substitution of this variables and now
all is OK. Autogen.sh , Compilation and Execution work OK now and I ve
not any conflicts between libXML of Glade and the new libXML2-2.2.0 of
the W3C.

Here the end of the configure.in I ve got

XML_CFLAGS=`$xml_config --cflags 2>/dev/null`
XML_LIBS=`$xml_config --libs 2>/dev/null`
CPPFLAGS="$XML_CFLAGS $CPPFLAGS"
LIBS="$XML_LIBS $LIBS"

AC_SUBST(CPPFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(LIBS)

AC_OUTPUT([
Makefile
macros/Makefile
src/Makefile
intl/Makefile
po/Makefile.in
])

Congratulations and thanks for your help James.
Bye

Marc