[Glade-users] interface.c

now that i have all these widgets in local vars, how do I access them in
functions in callbacks.c
do I have to code a whole bunch of globals?

for example in myApp there is a widget for text called text1, and it is
created in createmyApp1, but its reference is lost in that function

so is there:

void
on_goButton_clicked                    (GtkButton       *button,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
  GnomeApp* a = gnome_get_app();
  GtkWidget* b = a->gtk_get_widget_by_name(_("text1"));
  gtk_entry_set_text (GTK_ENTRY (b), _("some text here"));
}