[Glade-devel] Writing a glade plugin, and documenting how to do it; can any experienced glade developer/user help me in this ?

Hello all,

A first version is ready, example code included (still in a very draft
version at this moment as glade-ttt.c is concerned). Have a look at
http://www.brightsoft.be/publications/private/phb/howto_write_a_glade_plugin.html.
There's still road ahead, of course, but at least this shows some of the
road I already have behind me. I hope this helps for other people ...
Now it's #gnome IRC time for continuing :)

Any comments welcome

Kind regards,

PhB