[Glade-devel] Hello

Juan Pablo wrote:
Hello everyone!

My name is Juan Pablo Ugarte, I'm from Argentina and I am looking
forward to help you (while learning) develop Glade-3.
I have some experience programming with gtk 1 and 2 but I'm not sure to
have enough and that's what I would like to find out :D
So if anyone can give me some directions where to to start (even if they
are just silly things) I will be very grateful.

Hi,
    There is much to do in glade-3, this link:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=glade3&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
is the glade-3 bugzilla, I haven't been updating the TODO and there
is much planned that isn't really in bugzilla, but bugzilla is the
main hub right now (I'll try to update the situation of the TODO /
bugzilla this week...).

You can usualy reach me or Ivan on irc.gnome.org (channel #glade3)
if you have any quick questions or would just like to discuss glade3
design etc.