[Glade-devel] RE: Embedding glade in other applications (like IDE )

(fast reply, a more detailed one when I'm back from school)

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 12:16, Sridhar R wrote:
Thanks.  May be I should _first_ work on glade-3.

To start hacking glade-3, a filemap (describing layout
of sources and what it does) would be helpful.  I
think someone (glade developer) should do this and put
it in main website.

As I said, I'll try to put together something... as a quick start

* main.c -> speaks for itself
* glade-project-window -> the GUI
* glade-commands -> actions with undo/redo
* glade-[editor|palette|tree-view|clipboard|...] -> the components
* glade-project -> the representation of the .glade file
* glade-widget, -widget-class, -properties etc -> where the actual stuff
happens

Any data structure in the header file is heavily commented: look there
and post *any* question you have

As for a tarball you asked in another mail, there isn't a tarball up yet
(maybe some time soon, it was being discussed in this same thread). In
the main time I can mail you fresh cvs checkout, just let me know.

ciao
        paolo