[Glade-devel] glade unique id tool

--------------000306070100040604010906

Hi,

   I spent the afternoon merging glade files together in my project as a
result of learning that doing the following is incorrect:

GladeXML *xml = glade_xml_new( "file.glade", NULL, NULL );

glade_xml_construct( xml, "file2.glade", NULL, NULL );

so, to fix this usage I've merged all my glade files together.  After
doing so, though, I had a problem - my unique id's for widgets were no
longer
unique.  So, I put together a little C program and a bash script to fix
this.  I figured after spending some time on it I should share it with
others.

I posted my source here:

http://severna.homeip.net/source/packages/glade_id_corrector.tar.gz

please let me know if this work is helpful :)

-todd

--------------000306070100040604010906

begin:vcard
fn:Todd Fisher