-----Original Message-----
From: glade-devel-admin lists ximian com
[mailto:glade-devel-admin lists ximian com]On Behalf Of Joaquin Cuenca
Abela
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 5:13 AM
To: glade-devel ximian com
Subject: [Glade-devel] Re: Has glade3 development started?

Yes :-)

I've done some work that was need by the Anjuta's guys, and started
porting the glade-2 menu editor to glade-3 (the last big piece that
glade-3 was lacking).

I think that I'm now considered the new glade-3 maintainer (if Carlos
nor Chema object).  Last time I saw Carlos he said me about glade-3: "I
don't have time" :-)

Archit, are you interested in resuming your work on copy & paste?