Re: [Gimp-web] In Response To

Hi Nicholas!

I'm not sure which email you're quoting, but contextually it seems like
it's related to conversations we've had around plugins and assets.

We appreciate the offer for help with server space, but i believe we're
doing ok with the infrastructure we have in place. I'll happily defer to
those that know more than I, of course.

Thank you so much for the offer to help!

Pat David
On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM Nicholas A. Shake <nickshake gmail com>