Re: [Gimp-web] Proposal: gimp-web-revamp

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 4:24 PM, Cristobal wrote:
On 06/01/15 20:13, Pat David wrote:
I'm available to help where needed as well.  Might want to keep things like
the product vision (
http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/GIMP_UI_Redesign#product_vision) in mind as
well.

Awesome, thanks! In the next few days I'll update the proposal
considering Pelican (in Python) + Apache and I'll post it back to the
list. I'll also consider the product vision to update the design.