Re: [Gimp-web] Is the project still running?

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 5:40 PM, John Roper wrote:
No, this is not a prank. I just like gimp and want to help the project.
check out my work at http://starlightgraphics.tuxfamily.org/portfolio/

In general, while contributions are more than just welcome, coming out
of blue and trying to claim leadership of the project is not exactly
the best way to make a good impression. Especially if one doesn't even
look at what's going on in source code repository or ask about current
development priorities. Personally, I would never work with/under such
a leader.

Now, as Dustin already mentioned, work on the new website is well
underway. If you are willing to help with that, personally I would be
very grateful to you. But pretty please talk to us before rushing to
conclusions.

Alex