Re: [Gimp-web] Website overhaul

What about the current website is lacking?

The question is a loaded one intended to start down the long, arduous path
that Alexandre already mentioned, which is to approach the problem from a
cohesive user standpoint, through requirements, design and delivery.

I too would like to tackle it, but currently am a bit busy with other
things as well.  I may take a stab at some point at some rudimentary
analysis and throw it over the fence to discuss, but any serious discussion
about changes to the site should probably be done in a focused and
thoughtful way.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Roberto Schiavone <robschia gmail com>