[Gimp-user] Clone Tool not working

Hello!

I had the 2.10.10 version of Gimp on my computer and was editing many pictures
everyday, especially using the clone tool.
All of a sudden, out of nowhere, the clone tool stopped working. I set the
"source spot" using ctrl+left click and then wanted to start painting my
selection from my source but when I clicked and dragged across my selection,
nothing happened. It didn't change the image.

I updated to version 2.10.12 (latest version) but i still have the same problem.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

louisbosqui

--
louisbosqui (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)