[Gimp-user] How can I hide text on a CD label template?

Comedy of errors. Did you read the Users Guide that comes with the
templates?

Attached in case anyone else uses DiskMakers, however the fact that
they will accept a RGB image is useful. If Diskmakers added
information on using Gimp to their site, what a help that would be.

Hope your label comes out ok, I have an advantage, only one disk
required and I print at home.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Yes I read the Users Guide. I'll suggest that they add GIMP to their info.
You've been super helpful. I'll let you know if I get baffled by anythign else.

--
GerryPeters (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)